The Grand Historical Index Of Whoof Arted

February 10, 2009

Carbon on earth


The universe consists of
70.0 % of hydrogen (H),
28.0% of helium (He),
0.92 % of oxygen (O),
0.34 % of carbon (C),

and 0.12 % of nitrogen (N).
Living creatures use all of these but helium.

The heroic molecule:


Hydrogen, oxygen, carbon, and nitrogen are abundant
in the universe, and they are the basic elements for
organic molecules. The
organic molecules, whose main
structures are made of carbon
atoms, seem to polymerize and
become complicated polymer
substances such as protein
(folded structure) and DNA
(double helix). They seem
to hold the key to the various
functions (e.g. enzyme, genetic
information) that are essential for life.


posted by john r mclay at 11:43 PM

1 Comments:

First off I would like to say great blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior to writing. I have had trouble clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out. I truly do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or tips? Appreciate it!

Here is my blog post ... Click here

6/1/13, 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home