The Grand Historical Index Of Whoof Arted

February 10, 2009



New 4-25-09

My Poetry


The cold beast

My Wish

Fresh Love

The Wings of Spring

Don't Copy Me

(more original work to be posted)


My Angel

I could spend all my life just counting the ways
of how i have loved you for so many days.

but really no number of days can compare
to the life that we have or the love that we share.

each moment in time that i am thinking of you
gives warmth to my heart and happiness true.

The way that you walk makes my heart meek
when you whisper sweet talk, my legs get so weak.

I search not for reason i've got a good life
for this joy i owe to my beautiful wife.

I feel that a gift has been sent from above
on the wings of an angel named Heidi, with love.

john r mclay
2\14\10

posted by john r mclay at 10:53 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home